Sunday High C 29" BMX Bike 2022
Frame: Sunday High-C, 23.5" TT, 100% chromoly frame Frame Geometry: TT: 23.5", HT: 71°, ST: 71°, CS: 17.5-17.75", BB drop: 2.5", Seat Tube Length: 17.6" Fork: Sunday High-C, 29", 100% chromoly fork w/ 1-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load Crank: 175mm, 3-piece, chromoly Grips: Sunday Cornerstone Wheelset: DMP-342 aluminum, 29", 36H, double wall Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" axle Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed , 3/8" axle w/ Odyssey 13T freewheel Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm Handlebars: Fairdale MX-6, 6.25 x 29", 12° backsweep, 2° upsweep, 100% chromoly, 2-piece Rear Cogs: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 27T, 6061 aluminum Saddle: Sunday Badge, Railed(Green) , Odyssey Mexican Blanket, Railed / ALTERNATE: Odyssey Aitken, Railed(Purple) Seatpost: Micro-adjust, aluminum, 27.2mm Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Aluminum V-Brake Tires: Maxxis Torch, 29 x 2.10" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Sunday launched in the spring of 2005. Sunday is known for groundbreaking technical innovations and modern frame designs.
Quality purchase great business!!!
The best out of the box bike. My second one!!! Fast shipping as always and arrived safe. Would definitely order again!
Rated 5 out of 5
My son loves his bike.
Rated 5 out of 5