State Bicycle Co. City Bike Single-Speed
Melding modern utility and old-world sophistication. The State Bicycle Co. City Bike line harkens back to the timeless "Dutch Style" bicycles that flood the streets of urban Europe. Everything that makes those road bikes so cherished, from their elegant style to maximum utility to unrivaled comfort has been preserved and then given the unmistakable State Bicycle Co. treatment. What that means for you is a relaxed geometry and gearing to accommodate any level or type of rider. Whether cruising around campus, commuting to work, or conquering the weekend: the beauty of a City Bike is in the A to B.
The Elliston and the Keensburg are part of State Bicycle Co.'s re-vamped City Bike line which now feature fenders, upgraded leatherette saddle, matching lock-on grips, and larger 35c tires for an even cushier ride!
Gearing: Choose from 1-speed or 3-speed Shimano Nexus Internal Hub w/ Grip Shifter
Frame: Steel w/ lugged fork
Wheelset: Chrome spokes & hubs
Brake: Coaster for easy stopping
Chain-Guard: Protects your clothing & bike
Handlebars: Mustache (finely groomed)
Saddle: Brown saddle w/ steel rails
Pedals: Retro Metal Pedals Included
Bottle Opener: Mounted to frame (CHEERS!)
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
State Bicycle Co.
State Bicycle Co. brings smooth-riding and premiere fixed gear, single speed, city and off-road bikes to all styles of riders.