City Grounds teamed up with SE Bikes and designed an exclusive SE Bikes So Cal Flyer 24" colorway! This Limited Edition colorway features a Gloss Black paint, and is complimented with chrome decals and chrome/silver components.
The 2018 SE Bikes So Cal Flyer 24" BMX Bike makes waves wherever you take it. Equipped with a 6061 aluminum frame with floval tubing, 24 inch wheels, and old school feels, it's easy to mistake for a custom luxury build. But with a smart choice of components and incredible design, the price of this bike remains within reach
Take this bike for a cruise through the city, or pop a wheelie down the street. Either way, this bike is ready for whatever you throw at it!
The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike also features a retro top load stem w/ hidden top cap, 3pc tubular cranks, and a SE Racing padset.
Compare to: Framed Getaway BMX Bike, Haro Master 24" Bike, Haro Downtown 24"
Bike, Sunday Model C 24" Bike, Big BMX Bike, Socal Flyer, So Cal Flyers
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.