BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
SE Bikes Savage Flyer 27.5" BMX Bike
- This bike is Savage! Literally. The all-new 27.5” Savage Flyer is a ferocious mix of everything you can ask for in a bike. It’s built with a sturdy 6061 aluminum frame & equipped with a mid-bottom bracket, internal headset, 10-speeds, and disc brakes. And the 27.5” x 2.3” Kenda Kiniption tires feature a complete wraparound diamond tread pattern for ultimate grip on those swerves. When you’re ready to go full bonkers, hop on the Savage Flyer.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Wide Mid Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Wide Rear Stays, Disc Brake Tabs, Removable Derailleur Hanger Fork: Landing Gear, Cr-Mo, Disc Brake Tabs Top Tube: 22.8” Crank: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T SE Sprocket Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: FSA Internal, No.10, 1-1/8” Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, 135mm Sealed Rear Hub, 100mm Front Hub, Double-wall Rims, 11-32T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: SE Bike Life Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 31” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Savage Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Tektro Aries, MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear Tires: Kenda Kiniption, 27.5” x 2.3” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 34 lbs / 15.83 kgs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review