The SE Bikes Monterey 1.0 Step-Through is the perfect bike for riders who like easy mounts and dismounts. With its smooth-shifting Shimano 24-speed drivetrain, the Monterey 1.0 Step-Through is the ideal bike for riding the local bike trail or commuting to work.
• 6061 Alloy frame with semi-integrated headset, rack mounts, water bottle mounts and replaceable hanger.
• Hi-Ten Steel Fork for a smooth ride.
• Shimano 21-speed drivetrain.
• Tektro disc brakes for increased stopping power.
• Kenda Kwest 700 x 32c tires
• Ergonomic Kraton grips
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.