SE Bikes Monster Quad 29" BMX Bike
- The Monster Quad is the ultimate definition of BMX Innovations. Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this bike is the world’s first 29+ BMX bike. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated headset, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year, the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Monster Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs Top Tube: 23.5” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 445mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 20T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: Monster Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29” x 2.8” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 34 lbs / 15.42 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.