BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
SE Bikes Killer Quad 27.5" BMX Bike
- Now this is one KILLER ride! The all-new 27.5” Killer Quad is perfection on wheels. This bike has everything you’d want and more. It is built around a unique Quad frame design featuring an oversized downtube, integrated headset, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. It comes equipped with a microSHIFT XLE 1x10 drivetrain, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and wide 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires. When you want to go for a killer ride, this is definitely the bike to have.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Killer Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated headset, and looptail rear end Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks Top Tube: 22.8” Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 32T Alloy Chainring Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, 135mm Sealed Rear Hub, 110mm Front Hub, Double-wall Rims, 11-32T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 72TPI, 27.5" x 2.5" Front & Rear Weight: approx. 33.9 lbs / 15.39 kgs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review