The SE Bikes Fat Ripper 26" BMX Bike continues to take the world by storm. Never before has a bike been able to literally monster truck over everything! With its legendary PK Ripper-styled 6066 aluminum frame design and Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, mixed with fat 26” x 3.5" tires and new Avid BB5 disc brake, this bike simply can’t be stopped. The SE Fat Ripper 26" is the definition of BMX Innovations.
Compare To: Big Ripper 29"
BMX Bike, SE Bikes So Cal Flyer BMX Bike, State Bicycle Co. Monolith Fat Bike, Mongoose 26" Fat Bike, Fat Tire BMX Bike, Big BMX Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.