SE Bikes Fat Quad 26" BMX Bike
- It was only a matter of time until we created the fattest Quad of them all, the Fat Quad! This fat BMX bike is centered around the unique Quadangle frame design featuring an oversized downtube, integrated head tube and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year is an upgrade to Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. Once you go fat, you never go back…
Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Fat Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 100mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 170mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs Top Tube: 22.2” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks,175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 200mm Spindle length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 27T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket Grips: Oakley B-1B Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Wheelset: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 7”, 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26” x 3.5”, 72TPI, Front & Rear Weight: approx. 35.8 lbs / 16.23 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Rated 5 out of 5
I love the new bike
Rated 5 out of 5
This bike taugh me so much. I learned how to do simple tricks like the knee knock and seat wheelie. I love it so much and Thanks 🤙🏻
Rated 5 out of 5