The 2018 SE Bikes Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike is inarguably the biggest and baddest BMX bike in the world. Equipped with 29 inch wheels, monster-sized PK Ripper inspired frame, and blue and chrome colorway this work of art is sure to turn heads. The retro-style SE Big Ripper is built to take on the streets whether you are looking to pop a few wheelies or just cruise.
Throw in the SE Racing Bear Trap pedals, Big Honkin’ cruiser bars, Cowboy Cut forks, and new Lightning Bolt padset, and it’s obvious that the SE Big Ripper 29" is a BMX cruiser bike that rules the streets.
Compare to: Framed Twenty9er BMX Bike, Fairdale Taj BMX Bike, Cult Devotion 26" BMX Bike, 2017 SE Big Ripper 29", SE Big Ripper, SE Big Flyer, Big BMX Bike, Big Rippers
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.