SE Bikes Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5" BMX Bike
- When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are now 40+ years later and it’s happening again with the new PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, SRAM Level hydraulic disk brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, 419mm Axle to Crown, 29mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts Top Tube: 22.8” Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring Grips: Oakley B-1B, Made in USA, w/ Perry Kramer Donuts Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ Alex DP30 Tubeless Compatible, Double-Wall Disc Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes, Tubeless Valves, Tubeless Rim Tape Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 7”, 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Saddle: Perry Kramer SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: SRAM Level, Hydraulic Disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 160mm Rotor, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, DOT 5.1 Fluid Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, Tubeless Ready, Folding, 72TPI, 27.5” x 2.5” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 31.2 lbs / 14.15 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
27.5 pk ripper
Awesome bike . Have many of the se lineup . This one might be my favorite. Excellent dealing with city grounds.
Absolutely love it
Money well spent
For my first big wheel I absolutely love it. I rode it all the way home from work instead of taking the bus and I enjoyed every second of the ride.
Just got this bike yesterday and I rode it all the way home from work instead of taking the bus and it's not like it was a short ride it took me over an hour but I didn't mind it at all I actually enjoyed the ride on my RIPPER. Truly a great bike.
P.K. Ripper Perry Kramer Edition
Awesome bike with everything you’d want on a bike. I’ve wanted a P.K. Ripper for many years and finally got one!