SE Bikes DJ Ripper 26" BMX Bike
- A PK Ripper like you’ve never seen before! The 26” DJ Ripper takes the design elements of the classic PK Ripper and wraps them into a 26” dirt jumper that will blow your mind. The frame features our legendary floval tubing, looptail rear end and tapered integrated head tube. The frame is then matched up with Manitou Circus Sport forks, 25-12 gearing with outboard BB, Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes, 31.8mm stem & bars and an SE Pivotal seat. The dirt jumps are calling!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 1-1/8”-1.5” Tapered Integrated Head Tube, Seatstays Wrap,Disc Brake Tabs, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Dropouts Fork: Manitou Circus Sport, 100mm Travel, 1.5”Tapered Steerer Tube, Fluid Flow Dampinng, Firm Spring Top Tube: 22.8” Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts Headset: Sealed 1-1/8”-1.5” Tapered, Integrated Headset Wheelset: Alloy 32H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 100mm Front Hub & 135mm Rear Hub, w/ 35mm Double-Wall Rims, 12T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts, 31.8mm Clamp, 40mm Reach Handlebars: 6061 Aluminum, 29” x 2.5”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep, 31.8mm Clamp Area Saddle: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors Tires: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ, 26 x 2.25” Front, 26 x 2.125” Rear Weight: approx. 29.8 lbs / 13.51 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
FIVE STARS ALL AROUND. Bike is better than my 90’s Floval Flyer back in the day. City Grounds was easy to work with, shipping was perfect and results of the rig were excellent.Thanks City Grounds!RWMP
Frigging RAD RIG