SE Bikes Everyday BMX Bike
- The Everyday is the perfect bike to thrash on. It comes equipped with tapered fork legs, 3-piece cranks, mid-bottom bracket, and extra-wide 2.3” tires. Whether riding the trails, street, or park, this bike is ready to get rad. Every day.
Frame: 73mm Mid BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp Fork: Tapered Legs, 3/8” Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset Top Tube: 20” Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T SE Sprocket Grips: SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8” Front & 14mm Semi-Sealed Rear Hubs with Alex Y303 Alloy Rims, 9T Driver Seatpost: Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach Handlebars: SE Wing Bar, 27.5” x 7.5”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Z-Star RX-935D, Clearance For Wide Tires, Soft-Compound Shoes Tires: Innova Mimosa, 20” x 2.3” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 26.3 lbs / 11.74 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review