SE Bikes Floval Flyer 24" BMX Bike
- Year in and year out, the Floval Flyer is one of the fastest 24” cruisers on the track. This year’s bike is built with a lightweight 6066 aluminum frame featuring a super-stiff bi-oval downtube, internally machined integrated head tube and 3D-forged dropouts. And the parts lineup is full of top-notch, name-brand parts: Alienation rims, Promax brakes and levers, Promax Impact stem, Vee Speed Booster tires and an ultra-lightweight Pivotal seat and seatpost. All of this at a featherweight 23.5 pounds!
Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts Fork: Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs Top Tube: 21.2” Crank: SE Racing 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Outboard Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: Neco Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant Front & Alientaion Black Sheep Rear, 36H Double-Wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp Stem: Promax Banger, Front Load, 6061-T6 Alloy, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach Handlebars: Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28.5” x 6.5”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable Tires: Vee Tire Co MK3 24” x 1.75” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 23.5 lbs / 10.7 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.