SE Bikes PK Ripper Super Elite BMX Bike
- Undoubtedly one of the fastest PK Rippers ever, the PK Ripper Super Elite has more BMX innovations than previously thought possible. The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. The game has changed. Can you keep up?
Frame: Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8”-1.5” Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners Fork: Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts Top Tube: 20.5” Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, Alloy 44T Chainring, BCD 104mm Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: Neco, Sealed 1-1/8”-1.5” Tapered, Integrated Headset Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle, Alienation Deviant 32H Front & Alienation Black Sheep 36H Rear, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp Stem: Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach Handlebars: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5” x 8.25”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable Tires: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20” x 1.95” Front, 20” x 1.75” Rear Weight: approx. 21.8 lbs / 9.75 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review