SE Bikes Mini Ripper BMX Bike
- The Mini Ripper’s aluminum frame features an ultra-stiff bi-oval downtube, rectangular rear stays and 3D-forged dropouts. Add in the lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks, Promax Impact Mini stem, Alienation Ankle Biter rims and new Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires, and you have one of the lightest and fastest mini race bikes on the track at only 15.5 pounds!
Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts Fork: 6066 Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube Top Tube: 17.4” Crank: SE Racing 3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 103mm Spindle Length, 37T Alloy Chainring Grips: Mini Grips Headset: Neco Sealed 1” Integrated Headset Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm Stem: Promax Impact Mini 1”, 6061-T6 Alloy, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach Handlebars: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5” x 2.5”, 8° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable Tires: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20” x 1-1/8” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 15.8 lbs / 7.03 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review