Schwinn S1 Womens Cruiser Bike 2021
- A bicycle that brings the fun back under the sun. Enjoying the pleasure of cruising down the boardwalk has never been easier and at such a great value. The simplicity and joy of the S series Schwinn cruisers come to life with a vintage look that feels fresh. With key components that add to the comfort and appeal of these bikes and an array of modern colors, you are sure to see an S series cruiser on the next boardwalk you visit.
Frame: Schwinn® Relaxed Position steel step-thru cruiser Fork: Schwinn® steel cruiser fork Crankset: One piece steel 44T Grips: Schwinn® retro cruiser grips, kickstand Headset: 1" threaded Wheelset: Alloy, 36H Seatpost: Steel 25.4 x 300 mm Stem: Alloy quill, 25.4° Handlebars: Cruiser steel, 25.4° Saddle: Schwinn® classic cruiser spring Cassette: 18T Brakes: Coaster Tires: Classic cruiser 26 x 2.125 Bottom Bracket: One piece
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.