Schwinn Super Sport Women's Hybrid Bike
- FITNESS RIDING HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD Are you ready to make a change? The Super Sport is ready for you. Whether you plan on getting fit, want to stay active, go on adventures, or more. This bike has you covered. The Schwinn® Super Sport is designed to take on the most demanding pavements or trails. This attractive bike has a no nonsense, get the job done attitude. With cool hues of color, onlookers will look twice to take in the details of the Super Sport.
Frame: N LITENED 2 aluminum Fork: Schwinn Crankset: Prowheel, 48/38/28T Shifters: Shimano EF41 EZ-FIRE, 21-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano FD-TY500, 31.8mm clamp (R) Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 Headset: Threadless ZS44, semi-cartridge bearings Wheelset: Seatpost: Aluminum 27.2 mm x 350 mm, 25 mm offset Saddle: Schwinn sport Stem: Aluminum 10° rise Handlebars: Schwinn steel, 20mm rise, 25.4mm clamp Grips: Schwinn Ergo dual density Chain: KMC Z7 Cassette: Sunrace, 14-34T Brakes: Radius BR-CX, mechanical disc Tires: Bottom Bracket: 68 mm square taper Pedals:
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Schwinn is a True American Original, Dedicated to Quality, Fun, and Doing What's Right.