BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Redline RL 275 BMX Bike 2021
- Aluminum alloy frame and full Chromoly steel fork; Classic Flight cranks with chrome finish and retro decal; Retro V-bar handlebar for added style; Aluminum rims with V Speedster 27.5x3.0 inch tires
Frame: 6061 Alloy with Disc Tabs Fork: Full Chromoly, Disc Top Tube: 22.2” Crank: Classic Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch, Chromoly, w/Chrome Finish and Retro Decal, 180mm Grips: Monster 151, No Flange, Monster Plug Headset: Sealed Integrated Headset 1 1/8, Aluminum top cap Wheelset: Alloy DDM-7 Plus Rim Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 27.2 x 350mm Stem: RL Aluminum HollowPoint 55mm Handlebars: Retro Double Bend Crossbar, Chromoly, 5.5˝ Rise, 12D Backsweep, 29” Wide, Chrome Finish Saddle: Monster Fat Pivotal Pedals: Monster Ultra Low Profile, PC, Sealed, Broached Chomoly Spindle Brakes: Tektro MD-M300 Mechanical Disc Tires: Vee Speedster 27.5 x 3.0 Sprocket: Alloy, 33t
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review