Redline Roam 20" BMX Bike
- Race Inspired Graphics; Alloy Rims; Kenda Kontact Tires
Frame: Hi-Ten Fork: Hi-Ten Tubular Top Tube: 19.1” Crank: RL spec 175mm One Piece crank Grips: Redline Hex Expert w/plugs Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8˝ Wheelset: RL 20 Alloy, 36h Seatpost: 25.4 Stem: RL 55mm Aluminum 1 1/8˝ threadless Handlebars: Hi ten, 6.5˝ Rise, 12° Back, 1° Up Saddle: RL Padded Pedals: RL spec PC Platform 1/2” Brakes: Alloy Linear Tires: 20 x 1.95˝ Street Tires Sprocket: 42t Cog Set: 16t
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.