The Triton Road Bike is PoseidonÕs flagship road bike in which they have spent hours of research and development in manufacturing a bike that will turn heads, yet still save a couple of bucks in your pocket. The Triton inherits many traits from its predecessor the Sport 4.0. We put the bike back on the drawing board and we listened to our customers!
The Triton's frame geometry provides a more upright position to give the first time roadies a sweet introduction, yet still providing your weekend warrior criterium racer with a light and nimble alloy frame. All that road buzz is dampened from the carbon fiber fork for your long journeys. The Triton is paired with a Shimano Claris 8spd drivetrain that is ready to rip through your next ÒKOMÓ. Poseidon didn't stop there either, theyÕve improved our braking system with symmetrical dual pivot brakes for added stopping power down your fast descents. The Triton is the choice for riders looking to get the same quality and performance you can expect from a bike that costs double the price.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturerÕs warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.