|Motor:||HL 36V 250W Brushless RoHS Certified|
|Battery:||Panasonic Lithium-ion 36V 8.7Ah|
|Display:||Smart LED Screen w/ USB Charge Port|
|Max Assisted Speed:||20Mph|
|Front Brake:||Tketro El550 Linear Pull Brake Lever with Sensor Control Design|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro EL550 Linear Pull Brake Lever with Sensor Control Design|
|Handlebar:||Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop|
|Gear:||Single Speed Gear w/ 8 Assist Levels|
|Frame:||Double Butted 6061 Smooth Welds|
|Fork:||Double Butted 6061|
|Stem:||31.8mm 3D Forged Alloy|
|Handlebar:||Forged Alloy 31.8mm Riser Bar|
|Tires:||CST 700x28c w/ reflective strip|
|Seat Post:||Forged Alloy 27.2mm|
|Crankset:||Forged Alloy 46T 144 BCD|
|Front Hub:||Novatec 36H|
|Spokes:||13G Stainless Spoke|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.