Spain based bike brand, Poloandbike, has finally arrived in the US! Poloandbike brings a fresh take on fixed gear track bikes with the CMNDR model.
Built tough for the toughest riders. If you are keen on speed and enjoy beating traffic jams, and if you feast on criterium, alleycats, and velodromes, put the CMNDR between you legs and fly!
The new CMNDR features a triple triangle and light pursuit geometry on a Cromoly 4130 body. A shorter and smoother top tube geometry makes a compact, light and swift bike.
GT GTB Triple Triangle
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.