POC Crane MIPS Helmet
- The award winning Crane is a lightweight helmet with a durable and dent resistant construction where POC has implemented a new kind of liner, combining two different densities. The stiffer outer part deals with higher energy impacts while the inside provides protection for lower energy impacts. Together the two densities work to provide a progressive stop in case of an impact. Crane has a considerably thicker shell than a traditional in-mold helmet, further improving the durability. The unique size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortable in place.
- Progressive core, dual density EPS liner
- In-mold construction
- Extra tough outer shell to prevent denting
- Size adjustment system
- Strap anchors molded inside the liner
- Mips rotational impact protection
Progressive core, dual density EPS liner
Extra tough outer shell to prevent denting
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.