OKAI Stride Electric Bike
OKAI Stride EbikeA Classic, Reborn
Classics never die, but they could always use an upgrade. enjoy the timeless style of the city bike, but with a smart tech twist. This is a smart e-bike.
THEY DO MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO
The OKAI Stride is constructed to our high standard of quality and tested repeatedly to give you the ride of a lifetime. We have also partnered with renowned brands Shimano and LG to give you the best possible e-bike experience, hands-down.
SWAP IT LIKE IT’S HOT
An e-bike is only as good as its charge, so why settle for a dead battery? The OKAI Stride uses portable, lightweight, quick-swapping batteries so you can park on the curb and charge in your home. With a battery charging in your living room, you’re always ready to go out and ride.
THIS APP IS TOTALLY OKAI
Get the most out of every ride with the OKAI app, made specifically for your OKAI Stride. This app includes a smart lock, ride mode adjustment, and real-time bike location. For long-term performance, the app also runs bike diagnostics, logs rides, adjust light settings, and tracks every ride.
Peak Power: 750W Top Speed: 20 miles per hour Range Estimate: Up to 40 miles Lighting: Headlight Battery: LG 48V/460.8Wh Drive Unit: Shimano 7-speed system Weight: 64 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.