OKAI Ranger Electric Bike
OKAI Ranger Fat Tire Ebike
All the power. All the confidence. All-terrain and All the fun.
Take a smart, comfortable and safe ride with OKAI all-terrain ebike
Made to last
If you are looking for a high quality all-terrain bike that won’t break the bank, look no further. The OKAI Ranger is equipped with Sumsung 21700 battery cells, Bafang motor, Shimano transmissions and Tektro brake systems, the core matters and this is definately a bike that built to last
31 Safety Tests
31 in-house lab tests to guarantee the quality and safety of the ebike.
Be seen and be safe
Look as good as you ride with OKAI Ranger. The LED ambient light and bright headlight as well as the tail light, makes you see and to be seen. You will be noticed.
An E-bike that diagnoses itself
With just several taps on your phone, you can get the full diagnoses on your bike. With OKAI App, you can always have a good information of your bike’s health.
Peak Power: 1000W Rated Power: 750W Range Estimate: Up to 45 miles Lighting: Ambience lighting - Customizable and visible in the dark Tires: 26” x 4.0” Battery: Samsung Batteries & BMS Drive Unit: Bafang 750w rear hub motor with 1000w peak power Display: LCD Touchscreen with app connectivity Max Load: 330 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.