- This quarterpipe arrives to your door in the kit form. Everything comes boxed up– ready to go! Only need a drill to install.
- The instructions manual (of course there’s photos) makes this ramp easy to assemble and ready for a sesh.
- All materials are designed for outdoor use. Extremely durable for any level skater from beginner to professional shredder.
- Quarterpipe comes with caster wheels on the back– designed to be easy to store when not in use.
- The only quarterpipe that offer two layers of skating surface plywood- making this the strongest, and most durable quarterpipe on the market!
- Don’t forget to order our Skatepaint to protect your ramp and enhance your skating experience.
HOW IT'S DELIVERED:
Your ramp will be shipped on ONE large pallet (4ft x 8ft). Absolutely EVERYTHING will be included on the pallet (as well as SkatePaint, if you ordered that). And, yes, this means the screws and instructions are there too. You just have to unwrap the pallet and it's packaged safely in the middle of your order. UPON DELIVERY:The freight company will call you in advance and schedule a time for delivery that's best for you. Please ensure that you have 2 able-bodied (Adult) persons to assist with unloading your package/s. Although these pallets are quite heavy, they break down into pieces. They only take about 15-20 minutes to unload by hand.