Marin Wildcat Trail 3 WFG 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2022
- The Wildcat Trail family crosses boundaries between Trail and Sport mountain bikes, with the Wildcat Trail 5 and Wildcat Trail 3 designed for the female hardtail enthusiast looking for a full featured trail mountain bike, and the Wildcat 1 positioned for the recreational mountain bikers.
Frame: Series 2 6061 Aluminum, Women's Specific Frame, 27.5" Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount, Internal Housing Routing Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO, 120mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, 46mm Offset Crankset: Shimano FC-M315-2 Double, 36/22T Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 2x8-Speed Headset: FSA No.10-P Wheelset: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 30.9 Stem: Marin Alloy, 31.8 Bar Bore, 45mm Handlebars: Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width Saddle: Marin MTB Cassette: SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc Tires: MTB, 27.5/29x2.25" Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Marin Mountain Bikes
The bike rocks very impressed
honestly i was very fear full i would find the bike to small height wise if you get the bike for your size it will be fine . i found the bike to shift easy i plan to upgrade the 2x8 to a 1x10 in the fall my personal preference . there is no long arm reach like my old bike i felt like i needed to have stretch Armstrong arms not so on the wildcat 3 . the brakes are more than enough some what medium not real grippie . the stock tires are ok i took the bike on lots of mud it slipped a little but very predictable to were it would slide . if you plan to add a kickstand it will be fun i had to adjust mine all the way to the rear other wise my shoe kept hitting the kick stand aside from the head stack logo that keeps falling off but i won't take any stars away that someone more picky would . this is my first bike with suspension fork it seems decent absorbs most impacts i ride gravel trails with mud mixture normal bike season for me is 3,000 miles so i will update the review if something major happens . totally enjoyed my first few rides when were above freezing i will ride a lot more .
One sweet little ride, fast shipping.
Fast shipping and great product