Marin Stinson 2 Cruiser Bike 2022
- The Stinson is an updated take on the classic cruiser design for casual and comfortable path riding. Comfort Control Geometry allows riders to touch the ground with their foot for confident and safe riding and stopping.
Frame: Series 1 Comfort, 6061 Aluminum, 27.5” Wheels, Disc Specific, Comfort Control Geometry, Kickstand Mount, Fender and Rack Mounts Fork: CrMo Steel, Straight Blade, Disc Specific, Fender and Rack Eyelets Crankset: Alloy Crank, Steel 38T Chainring, Ring Guard Shifters: MicroSHIFT Advent 9-Speed Derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent 9-Speed Wide Range Headset: FSA, TH No.10P Wheelset: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific. Forged Aluminum Alloy Hub, 32H Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm Saddle: Marin Comfort Stem: Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp Handlebars: Marin Alloy, 60mm Rise, 30˚ Backsweep Grips: Marin Adventure Chain: KMC X9 Cassette: MicroSHIFT 9-Speed 11-46T Brakes: Power CX7 Mechanical Disc, Shimano Pad Compatible, 160mm Rotor Tires: Vee Tire Co. Speedster, 27.5”x2.35”, Puncture Protection Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Pedals: Marin Comfort Platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Marin Commuter Bikes
Marin was one of the first brands to bring hybrid bikes to market, and the lineup of flat bar models has evolved over the decades. Now encompassing the Fairfax, Terra Linda, Presidio, Muirwoods, Larkspur, San Rafael, San Anselmo, Kentfield, and Stinson models.