The Kestrel Legend SL Shimano Ultegra Road Bike is for those seeking a top-level race bike who crave speed, but who don't want to sacrifice ride quality to get it; it's perfect for stage racers, climbers, and riders who include winning in their idea of a good ride- whether it be a KOM at the top of the climb or the final throw at the line of the National Road Championships.
What makes a Legend? The lightest frame ever produced by Kestrel at a mere 780 grams and one of the lightest carbon road bikes on the market. It's designed to be stiff and efficient, yet not an ironing board-compliance in just the right places to produce an agile, aggressive, while still comfortable ride.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.