Hurley Stowaway Electric Bike
MULTI-SPEED FOLDING E-BIKE
Great for travel, commuting or apartment living when storage space is at a premium, the ultra-portable Stowaway e-bike folds up to easily stow in the trunk of a car or a closet. Small in stature but big on power, get it out on the street and be amazed at how this compact bike performs. The hidden battery case in the downtube makes this e-bike even stealthier when in fact it boasts a powerful 500 watts with 48 volt Ride Assist & Throttle. Wide tires and a low center of gravity combine for a stable ride. Now you can take your e-bike anywhere!
Frame: Hand-built folding alloy frame, internal downtube battery Fork: Front suspension lock out fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road Power: Neco 500 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20 miles per hour; 40 miles per charge Drivetrain: Shimano 7-speed drive train for easy shifting Brakes: 180mm disc brakes provide the ultimate stopping power in all conditions, power off Brake Levers Components: Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes Lights/Computer: Large LCD monitor; front & rear lights Extras: Front & rear lights, kickstand Assembly: Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 10 minute Level: Ride Class 2
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.