Hurley Riptide Dual Electric Mountain Bike
Hit the trails with Hurley’s new Riptide dual suspension electric mountain bike. This powerhouse e-mtb brings a whopping 750 watts to those big climbs, turning mountains into molehills thanks to electric assistance.
Go farther faster with Riptide.
• Powered by Neco 750 watt motor and 48 volt battery; pedal assist
• Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
• Durable 6061 alloy frame with internal downtube battery
• Shimano Altus 8-Speed drive train for smooth, reliable shifting
• Tektro Mechanical MD-M320 disc brakes with motor cut-off
• Includes front and rear lights, KMC rust resistant chain and aluminum alloy mudguard
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.