Hurley Pizza Bike
- Whether you're into New York, Chicago or California-style pizza, this urban assault e-bike will deliver the goods at a great price. Power up those hills, blaze down the bike path and zip around the city streets. You can go farther and do more on Pizza Bike. When you're out there having a blast, just remember to get that pie home while it's still hot!
- Frame: Aluminum alloy, internal downtube battery
- Fork: Front suspension with 100mm of travel
- Power: Necco 500-watt rear drive / Veken 48 Volt battery / 10.4 AH
- Level: Level 2- Ride Assist & Throttle
- Max Speed: 20 miles per hour
- Max Distance: 40 miles per charge
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed
- Wheels: 26” 36 Alloy double wall, stainless spokes, brass nipples
- Tires: Wanda 26 x 2.50 E-Bike
- Brakes: Alloy disc brakes with Power Off brake lever
- Bar & Stem: Alloy adjustable stem, E XT 110, R IS E: 0-60°, Height: 41mm
- Extras: Rear rack, fenders, front & rear lights, kickstand, chainguard
- Warranty: 2 Years- Motor, Battery, Parts, Lifetime- Frame
- Sizes: 16.5 & 19 inch
- Colors: Chili Red or Kachi
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review