Hurley Hydrous 27.5 BMX Bike 2023
A bigger version of the Hydrous 24, the 27.5 brings even more street style to this BMX-inspired bike. Created by award-winning bike designer by Kevin Quan, the Liquid Series’ Hydrous 27.5 is a beauty in metallic blue. Built to be fun and fun to look at, you have to see it for yourself
Frame: Hand-built 6061 Al alloy frame Fork: Front fork Chromoly Wheels: 27.5" x 1.75" 14GX36H A/V double wall Brakes: Tektro HDM275 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotor Saddle: Velo Pivot Saddle, 230*141mm Crankset: 3PCS 31.8 crank 175 mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.