Himiway Cobra Pro Electric Bike
- The Cobra Pro has a Professional double suspension system with the design of strong mountain bike four-bar linkage suspension and coil suspension.
- Equipped with Shimano 10 gear shift system, the Cobra Pro provides the cycling speed in your adventure.
- Powered by a 1000W Bafang high-end mid-drive motor, there are no limits to your outdoor adventures with Corba Pro!
- The 26”X4.8” CST super fat tires, as the biggest ebike tires in the U.S. market, make riding more stable to suit all road conditions, such as road, beach, snow and mountain.
- The design of thumb throttle and Tektro hydraulic brakes performs perfectly on rough roads.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Motor 1000W mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/30A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4.8″ CST fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Battery powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 10 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC 10-SPEED STEEL SILVER Chains
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 44T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano 11-34T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy air front suspension fork with oil pressure lockout
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*350mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Guage-255
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.