Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike
- With the Multifunctional Extra Large rear rack, the BIG DOG Ebike has a 400 lbs payload capacity, making it ideal for carrying heavy stuffs or giving your pet a ride.
- The moped design makes it suitable for daily commuting and gives you a comfortable and safe ride.
- The BIG DOG ebike is equipped with 20”x 4” fat tires and 750W updated motor, providing enough power to carry your heavy cargo.
- With Car-level 48V 20A battery tech, the BIG DOG Ebike can reach 60 - 80 miles.
- The intelligent pedal-assisted system can automatically adjust can automatically adjust power according to different road conditions.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights5'1" ~ 6'5"
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 20″ x 4″ Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated tail light
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180mm hydraulic disc brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-5040 28.6*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame Upgraded 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 34*350mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes Alloy Wheels
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.