Himiway Zebra Electric Bike
The Zebra ebike is equipped with a powerful 750W gear hub motor and an upgraded inner ring.
With removable 960Wh Samsung/LG battery capacity and 52 5000mAh cells, you can charge the ebike more conveniently.
The design of the 26-inch Kenda fat tire strengthens the traction, avoiding slipping on the ground and sinking in mud or snow.
The frame of the Zebra ebike is made of high-quality updated 6061 Aluminum, sturdy and durable.
The riding mileage of the Zebra ebike is 80 miles with pedal assist and 60 miles range with pure electric power.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60-80miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'3" ~ 6'5"
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 79 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180MM Hydraulic Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame Upgraded 6061 Aluminum
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*350mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.