Haro Westlake Hybrid Bike 2023
- As the world gets unnecessarily more complex: meetings to meet about... ahem... meetings--with this confusing backdrop, one bike--this bike--The Westlake--creates irrefutable simplicity. Lovely, glorious, wondrous simplicity through a wholehearted approach to being a bicycle. Not a gravel bike, not a road bike, not an enduro bike, not a KOM bike, PR bike, aero bike, training bike, or even aero training bike (it does exist, mind you). In a world of needless confusion, The Westlake provides straightforward bicycleness, one direct Shimano 1x9 shift at a time, as it should.
Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum | Threaded bottom bracket | Post-mount disc brake Fork: SR Suntour | SF20 NEX HLO-DS 63mm travel | Weather-sealed fork legs | Hydraulic Lockout Crankset: 3-piece | 42T single chainring Dual alloy chainguards | 15.5" & 17.5": 170mm; 19"-23": 175mm Shifters: Shimano SL-M2010 | 1 x 9-speed Rapidfire Plus | Optical gear display Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000 | 9-speed Shadow design | direct attachment Headset: 1-1/8" threadless Internal Wheelset: 700c | 19mm | 28h | Alloy double wall. Double Sealed Hubs| Alloy shell 100/135mm | I.S. disc | 28h | 9-speed Seatpost: Alloy | Micro-adjust | 27.2mm x 350mm Zero-offset | 2-bolt Stem: Alloy | Positive Positioning | 7° rise Handlebars: Alloy | 25mm rise| 31.8mm | 9° sweep Saddle: Haro Rep Plus | Weather-resistant cover Cassette: Wide -range | 9-speed | 11-40T Brakes: Tektro HD-T275 | Hydraulic disc F: 180mm, R: 160mm Tires: Kenda Kwick Bitumen, 700 x 38c Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA 68mm BB shell Square taper 118mm spindle Sealed cartridge Pedals: VP | 990S | Nylon body with steel cages | Chromoly axles
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review