BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Haro Thread Slope Dirt Jumper 2023
- The Thread Slopestyle is the ultimate model in the Thread line. With its new X6 tubing dual suspension frame, it features 100mm of front travel with a Manitou Circus Expert fork and 80mm of rear travel without any chain stretch thanks to its central BB shell pivot for a simple, solid and efficient single-speed suspension platform. Light and precise, the Thread Slopestyle features a gravity-proven FSA Gradient cockpit and crankset with a 30-14t gearing ratio, sealed bearing Haro SD Nylon Pedals, Spank Spoon rims, Pivotal MTB saddle and alloy seat-post, and a Haro oversize sealed rotor for fast bar-spin action. The Thread Slopestyle offers a unique combination with its custom alloy detangler and hydraulic-assisted rear brake with the innovative TRP HY/RD disc caliper for high-performance braking and bar-spinning experience...
Frame: X6 aluminum Thread Slope, 80mm travel, ISCG Mount Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm, 20mm T/A Rear Suspension: Rockshox Deluxe R, 190x45mm Crankset: FSA Gradient Modular, 30T, 170mm Shifters: N/A Derailleur: N/A Headset: FSA # 57 Tapered Wheelset: Spank Ind. Spoon DW, 32h. Pivit SB aluminum | 20mm front axle | 32h hubs Seatpost: Pivotal aluminum 31.6mm Stem: FSA Gradient 45mm Handlebars: FSA Gradient 25mm Rise Saddle: Haro Pivotal Cassette: 14T Chromoly Cog Brakes: TRP HY/RD-C 160, Cable / Hydraulic Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 | 26x2.35"/2.10" Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-392-EVO, SB
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review