Haro Thread One Dirt Jumper 2023
- As the first hardtail model in the line, The Thread One offers a solid parts package with its high-end frame: Manitou Circus Sport fork with a 20mmm thru-axle, a new Haro 2-pc forged alloy crankset with an optimum 30-14T gearing, a solid aluminum cockpit, double wall rims, proven Kenda Small Block Eight tires, Crmo hub axles, integrated EZ-adjust chain tensioners and a Tektro hydraulic rear brake for powerful stopping. The Thread One delivers shredding capabilities beyond its budget-conscious pricing.
Frame: X6 aluminum Thread frame, ISCG Mount Fork: Manitou Circus Sport 100mm, 20mm T/A Rear Suspension: N/A Crankset: Haro aluminum 2-pc Forged, 30T NW Shifters: N/A Derailleur: N/A Headset: FSA # 57B Tapered Wheelset: Weinmann XM280 DW, 32h. Pivit SB aluminum, 20mm front T/A, 32h Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 31.6mm, 2-Bolt Stem: Pivit 3D-Forged, 1-1/8", 50mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 30mm, 760mm Saddle: Haro Padded Cassette: 14T Chromoly Cog Brakes: Tektro Auriga HD-M275 Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.35"/2.10" Bottom Bracket: 4 x Sealed bearing
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.