Haro Skwad Electric Bike
Ready to rip through the neighborhood, run errands, or get squirrely off-road? the SKWAD is the perfect bike to mount up with your crew and take it all on. With a 25-30-mile range, this is your true down-for-whatever ride. The SKWAD looks retro but rides modern, it's oversized tires are at home on pavement and adventurous enough for shortcuts. With a comfy, cafe-style seat, Haro Baseline 9.5” handlebars, and folding foot pegs, you get unmatched comfort and room for a friend. Side-mounted alloy plates give you several options to strap down your gear and bring it along. Quick, safe and stable, the SKWAD is your ticket to the outdoors, so grab your squad and get after it!
- 6061 T6 Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal downtube battery and Built in Grid mounting plate
- Bafang 750W mag wheels
- 48v, 13.2AH internal downtube battery
- 40 Mile plus range
- Dual piston hydraulic disc brake with 180mm rotors
- MX Style front headlight and rear brake alert light
- Right side thumb throttle
Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum; tapered head tube and internal battery; Built in Grid mounting plate Fork: 100mm travel I Triple crown I Aluminum 32mm stanchions Crank: Forged aluminum | 170MM Bottom Bracket: Square Tapper | 73mm | 148mm Spindle I Cadence Sensor Sprocket: 42T Alloy Chainring Alloy Guard Pedals: 9/16" Cro-Mo Axle, Alloy Body Chain: KMC Z7 | 7SPD Derailleur: Microshift RD-M26L Cassette: Shimano mf-TZ500-7SPD 14-28T Tires: Kenda Krusade 20"X4" Rims: Bafang Alloy 6 Spoke Mag Wheel Brakes: Rush Dual Piston | Open System | 180mm Rotors | STD Mount Drive Unit: Bafang 750w Battery: 48V | 13.2AH | 10S4P | 3300mAh | BAK Handlebar: Haro Baseline 9.5" Stem: Haro Baseline 48mm EXT. Seat: Haro Cafe Extras: Rear brake Light; Front MX style headlight; right thumb throttle
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review