Haro Shredder Pro BMX Bike 2023
- The Shredder Pro 20 adopts Hi-ten steel frame construction with slightly more aggressive freestyle geometry than that found on the Shredder 20. 25/9 gearing, a cassette rear hub with 14mm axle and alloy 990 style brakes all contribute to giving the Shredder Pro 20 more freestyle characteristics.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame Top Tube: 20.3” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless Crank: Steel 1-pc, 170mm Tires: Kenda "Kontact" 20 x 2.25" Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Front hub Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball. Rear hub Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 7.5" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Nylon, 1/2" Weight: 25.5lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Only one issue
I love my new bike, my only problem with it is a few chips in the paint on the frame, but I reached out to Customer Support and they made things right! Will definitely buy again in the future!
Smooth and sick ride! Highly recommended 👍
Awesome bike handles like a dream
Good beginner bike
I was surprise that it didn’t have three piece cranks but seems like an Decent bike for the price.
I absolutely love this bike it handles so well and it’s nice and light for the price you can’t beat it I’ve always loved haro