Haro Shredder Pro 24" BMX Bike 2023
- Whether you fit the "rad like dad" category looking for something to ride with your kids or perhaps you're just a big kid who needs a larger size bike, the Shredder Pro 24 is a versatile model which can accommodate a wide variety of riders. Hi-ten steel frame construction along with 24" alloy rim wheels and 990 style alloy brakes make this model every bit capable of doing some shredding.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame Top Tube: 21” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ 990 Mounts Crank: Steel 1-pc, 170mm Tires: Kenda "K-RAD" 24 x 1.95" Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 24" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball Front/Rear Hub Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 7" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB Sprocket: 39T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Nylon, 1/2" Weight: 29.3lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Birthday gift for my son
My son who is just under 6ft tall, fits this bike perfectly. He was very excited to get this bike which was very easy to assemble and and in the words of my son " the best feeling bike he has ever ridden" Very happy with the purchase.
Rated 5 out of 5
great bike, easy to put together and get on the road. Even though it's meant for my son, I can ride it comfortably. I'm looking at buying another one for myself in the near future. I highly recommend it.
Rated 5 out of 5
Awesome bike fast and smooth
Rated 5 out of 5
It’s well built , fast great gear fun for 5’10 and shorter
Rated 4 out of 5