Haro Shredder 20" BMX Bike 2023
- Similar to the rest of the Shredder line, the Shredder 20 is built around a low profile alloy frame. Many of the same features like 1 1/8" threadless headset, rear coaster brake and linear pull v-brakes are all found on the Shredder 20 but what sets it apart from the rest of the line are the full size 20" 36 spoke wheels. Also included is a full matching pad set.
Frame: Alloy 6061 low profile frame- 20.5" Standover height Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless Crank: Steel 1pc. 140mm Grips: Haro Stripe Grips Wheelset: 36H Alloy single wall Handlebars: Hi-Ten- 7.5" rise Saddle: Haro Padded Saddle Pedals: Wellgo plastic 1/2" Brakes: Sure stop coaster brake and linear pull v-brake with adjustable lever Tires: Wanda 20"
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
My kids love them.
Son loves it!
My son loves this bike!
For the novices like myself take note that this bike still has a pedal brake as I was thinking this just had a hand brake. My 8 year old doesn’t seem to mind it.
Also kudos to City Ground customer support for quickly getting haro to send me a new seat clamp as the one that came with the bike stripped unexpectedly when adjusting/tightening the seat. The new one works great.
Easy assembly. Quality parts. Looks great. Fast shipping. Highly recommend both this bike and City Grounds.
Perfect! just exactly what I ordered.
Great, live in New Jersey and it only took 5 days to get from California and was in perfect condition.