Haro Shredder 16" Kids Bike
- The Shredder 16 is designed around a low profile alloy frame which is both light weight and durable. Rider friendly geometry coupled with quality features like 28 spoke wheels with alloy rims and 1 1/8" threadless headset are sure to promote an easy user experience. The Shredder 16 takes versatility up a notch over the 12 by adding the linear pull V-brakes and lever in addition to the coaster brake which allows young riders to learn to use hand brakes while still having the comfort of the coaster brake on stand by. Like the Shredder 12, the 16 also includes a full pad set and heavy duty training wheels.
Frame: 6061 alloy Shredder lo-profile frame Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless Crank: Steel 1pc. 114mm Grips: Haro Jr. Krayton Wheelset: 28-spoke wheels with 16" alloy rims Handlebars: Hi-Ten- 6.5" rise Saddle: Jr. Haro Padded Pedals: Jr. Haro Resin 1/2" Brakes: Coaster brake and Alloy V-brake Tires: Wanda 16"
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
5 Stars2 Reviews
4 Stars0 Reviews
3 Stars0 Reviews
2 Stars0 Reviews
1 Star0 Reviews
Perfect young kids bike
Great quality bike and components. Kids love riding good bike. Definitely see the money spent
Extremely Happy Shopping Experience
Grandson requested a Red bike for Christmas. City Grounds had a Red Haro in stock. I placed order and it was shipped the next day... Also, no charge for shipping was a plus!!! Grandson was extremely excited and loves his new bike!