Haro Shift i/O 9 Electric Bike 2023
- The top-of-the-line Shift I/O 9, is equipped with a new 160mm travel 4-Bar linkage frame, high-end Fox 36 Performance fork and Float X2 rear shock, Shimano XT Di2 shifting and an E-8000 mid-motor drive combined with two different wheel sizes (for M to XL-sized frames) with a 29" front wheel and a 27.5" rear wheel for an unmatched riding feel. The shift I/O 9 with XT Di2 specs is sure to satisfy the inner tech geek in all of us with its capacity to fine-tune motor settings with its handlebar computer display and a downloadable E-Tube app for on-the-fly adjustment through a smart phone and a Bluetooth connection.
Frame: Shift i/O X6 aluminum, 160mm, 4-Bar, Internal battery, New rocker Fork: Fox Rhythm 36 29" Boost 160mm, T/A Crank: Shimano E8000, 34T 12-spd, 165mm Shifters: XT Di2 11-spd Switch Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS No.57E Tapered Wheelset: WTB ST i35, TCS, F: 29" R: 27.5" 40mm. Pivit Boost 32h SB T/A, E-bike specific Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic 100/125 Dropper post Derailleur: XT Di2 | 11-spd | Shadow + Pedals: N/A Stem: Pivit 3D Forged 35x40mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 35x780x20mm rise Saddle: WTB Volt Comp 150mm Cassette: XT M8000, 11-spd, 11-46T Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520, 4-Piston, 203mm Tires: Kenda Nevegal 2 29"/27.5" 2.6" TCS folding Battery: Darfon internal, 630Wh Drive Unit: STePS E8000, 250 W / 70Nm Extras: Motor guards | Tubeless Valves Battery charger | Battery Lock
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.