Haro Midway Cassette BMX Bike 2021
- Where will your bike take you? The Midway has it all, fully sealed cassette with all the trimmings. Bigger bars, Pivotal Seat and 100% chromoly frame. The Midway is perfect for any style of riding, street, park or dirt. Available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit you.
Frame: 3 Tubes Cr-Mo Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 20.75” & 21” Fork: 100% chromoly fork with internal threaded steerer tube and tapered legs Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 170mm Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Double Wall. Alloy Shell 36h, Loose Ball Front Hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Sealed Bearing Rear Hub Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 9" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Pivotal Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Haro 78 Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Haro 78 Plastic w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 26lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.