Haro Midway 21" BMX Bike 2020
- Where will your bike take you? The Midway has it all, fully sealed Freecoaster with all the trimmings. Bigger bars, Pivotal Seat and Tri-Moly frame. The Midway is perfect for any style of riding, street, park or dirt. Available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit you.
Frame: 3 Tubes Cr-Mo Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Cr-Mo Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & High-Ten Tapered Legs Top Tube: 21” Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Grips: Haro Team Grips Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 8.75" / 9" Rise Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Saddle: Haro Padded Pivotal Pedals: Haro 78 Plastic w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Brakes: Haro 78 Alloy 990 U-Brake Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4"
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Very nice bike for the price.
Very nice. Street riding is hard on bikes and I am not taking it easy on this bike at all and it’s holding up very nicely. 225 pounds and it’s doing great. Riding two to three hours a day.
The first on the bike I dropped 15ft and broke my ankle.... Bike was fine sooooo I guess it's a great bike!
Is pretty nice. Is my first bmx and I don't regret it
Quick delivery. Even better than I expected.
The delivery only took two days! Good quality and even came with a chain guard. I gave it a quick spin today and there are no complaints. I'm excited to keep learning on it.