Haro Leucadia 20.5" BMX Bike
- The Leucadia is the perfect bike that will inspire any rider about to get his Freestyle moves into action. Perfect bike to ride to school or hit up the local park or pump track. Comes with Haro's own custom design Cr-Mo 3-Piece tubular cranks and sprocket, as well as the new Haro 2.4" La Mesa tires Team grips and Topload molded stem.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Tapered Legs Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 165mm 170mm, 25T Steel Sprocket Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball front hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball rear hub w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 8.5" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Low-Pro Nylon w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 26lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
My 13 year old loves his bike it was his bday gift enjoying it everyday