Haro Interstate Cassette 21" BMX Bike 2023
- As close to a pro level bike as you can get without breaking the bank, the Interstate features a stacked list of quality parts that compromise nothing. Starting with full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar as the material of choice, this bike is built to last and blast! Bolted to those tasty bits is our Haro Sata double walled rims laced to sealed bearing hubs with a freecoaster out back and wrapped in some sticky 2.4" la Mesa tires. The 9.25" bars attach to a top-load stem and spin with ease with the help of the Haro sealed bearing integrated headset.
Frame: Full Cr-Mo Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 21” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Cr-Mo Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & High-Ten Tapered Legs Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 170mm Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Double Wall. Alloy Shell 36h, Loose Ball Front Hub. Alloy Shell Freecoaster, 36h, Sealed Bearing Rear Hub Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo 2-Piece, 9" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Pivotal Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Sprocket: 25T Alloy Brakes: Haro 78 Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Haro 78 Plastic w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 25.8lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.